Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dentist

I was supposed to go to the dentist last week but I have been putting it off. Not because I am afraid of the procedure, in fact, there is just a small chip off my tooth that I wanted to be repaired because it has been scratching the back of my tongue when I talk or eat.

Anyway this isn't really about my dental appointment or the dental procedure that needs to be done. This is about death.

Yes death!

You see, I just found out that my dentist for more than a decade now is dead.

Yes dead!

The cause of death, well he fell from the stairs of their home.

Yes, he fell!

He fell from the top rung of the stairs when it gave way because it was termite infested!

Yes, termites!

It's not really such a great way to die is it? But he's still dead. So, is it such a waste?.....

Well it got me thinking, life really is too short....... so, should I live it day by day like it was the last day of my life?......... I started imagining how life of the people around me would be like when I am gone.... but they would definitely move on!......so I should'nt really think of how they will be if I was a goner, I should be more concerned how they are feeling now that I am still around.......

I believe in my heart that people around me are happy that I am around..... you see, I really am a great guy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Aris said...

life is short. live it to the fullest!

salamat din sa pagbabasa mo ng blog ko. mas honored ako na mapabilang sa mga favorites mo. :)

October 1, 2008 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger . said...

Life is a dancefloor. You're as good as the last music track. Hehe.

Seriously, my philosophy in life is to live it big. You never stop exploring and discovering new things, until time tells you to stop.

Salamat rin sa pagbisita sa blog ko dude. :) It was a surprise to find you among the dreamcatchers.

October 1, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger canmaker said...

aris & mugen: salamat! :-)

October 3, 2008 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger canmaker said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 3, 2008 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

November 12, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home