Thursday, September 25, 2008

food

I've always had simple taste with food. Hindi ako mahilig sa mga kakiba at exotic na mga pagkain na galing sa ibang bansa.....pero pag nandiyan, di ako takot para tikman ito. Pero very pinoy ang aking taste buds. And I lean towards the saltier types of foods. So ang mga comfort foods ko ay binagoongan at dinuguan, which reminds me so much of home cooking. Yung mga pagkaing ma-gata gustong gusto ko din tulad ng bicol express at laing.

So why am I blogging abour food? Kasi nagugutom na ako! It's 4:30 pm a few hours before my usual dinnertime and I can't help but think about what my dinner would be. Haaaayyyyy....... kaya tumataba eh!

5 Comments:

Blogger Aris said...

i love binagoongan and dinuguan! kapag umuulan, i have this craving for tuyo or daing! sarap kumain hehe! :)

September 25, 2008 at 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sabi nila may vetsin daw dila ko kaya kahit ano masarap...pero ako more on the sweet side ang hanap ng taste buds. onga hirap magpapayat ang bilis magpataba.

September 26, 2008 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger . said...

Dinuguan... talap. :)

September 28, 2008 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger canmaker said...

Oh my god! May mga comments ako?!?! Guys, thank you thank you thank you!

mugen: you were one of the first blogs I have been reading, matagal na. As in daily, I go and check your blog. And now, napadpad ka dito, nagbasa at nag-comment pa?!

I am not worthy! I am not worthy! :-)

aris: i started reading your blog just recently. napuntahan lang kita when the famous mcvie mentioned you in one of his blogs. And na-aliw ako sa mga sulat at paraan ng pagkwento mo. It's very entertaining, naka-ka-aliw at nakaka-mangha. No wonder mcvie gave such high praises to your writing style. thanks for dropping by and making your presence felt....

taga-bukid: ang unang nag comment dito sa blog ko. muntik akong inatake sa puso nung nakita ko lang kanina ang first comment na ginawa mo sa blog na ito. maraming salamat!

guys: you made my day! really....thanks again! :-)

September 30, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger . said...

Wala yun dude. We're here as a support group. Expect me dropping by everytime you have a new entry. Gandang gabi.

October 1, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home