Monday, September 15, 2008

pumba....

I have a dog.....yes, a real dog! Well technically it's not my dog but my lover's dog. He brought it over one day in our condo unit because it was supposedly sick and had to be taken cared of. At the start, I wasn't too keen on letting the dog stay....what, with all the hassle of cleaning up over its poop plus the smell it brings, added to the mess and the noise. But eventually Pumba (that's her name) won me over, as most dogs will eventually do to its hesitant masters. So now of the perks of going home to a nice condo unit is the cute and fuzzy shitszu dog that welcomes me everytime I open the door. First, she jumps up and down, then smells my pants and shoes. She then goes around in circle while leading me to her spot at the corner. She then gets her cute teddy bear toy, and runs straight to the side of our bed and expects me to put her up there so we could both play with her teddy bear......she biting it and me, taking it away from her. That's the routine. Aside from that, our bonding moment also occurs everytime I take her out to walk and poop outside the condo building.

Recently had an out of town trip to Bohol two weeks ago, so my lover had to bring Pumba to his parent house until we came back. But it's been two weeks now and we haven't had the time to pick her up back.....so I really miss her. I've put up her recent picture as my wallpaper so everytime I open the computer, I miss her more........


Haaaaaayyyyyyy.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home