Tuesday, September 23, 2008

over the weekend....

Over the weekend, we finally got Pumba back......and oh, was it a joy to see her again! She was so excited to see us and to be back to her territory that she kept running around and sniffing up all over the place again. She played around with her old teddy bear and of course played with us.

But the excitement lasted for about 20 minutes only! After she settled down, and after we settled down, she was back to her old ways of just lounging around, sleeping, not a care in the world. Of course, I kept bothering her and disturbing her sleep and wanting to play with her again but she just brushed me off, found a quiet corner and went back to sleep. Well, I shouldn't really complain because she is an old dog already, just like me.......so she needs her rest, and we've noticed that she does not get easily excited anymore. She's became a little jaded with us. Well, I guess, that's the typical menopausal stage of any old creature just like me.... hahahahahaha...........

We hosted a dinner too for a friend who actually invited himself over with two of his exes for dinner. It was a success as always......and fun at the same time. Food was great, presented with a little art, and conversation was great because our friend has always been very articulate and being an film director, knows how to tell stories with pizazz.......

Then we had a typical Sunday dinner with my closest group of friends. Again, food was sinfully excellent. There was kare-kare, then we had crispy ulo ng baboy (the group's favorite!) and pansit canton (another favorite). I brought a mango torte dessert which I purchased in Tiendesitas and was also very very good. Conversations was free flowing and we were talking about anything and everything....which was fun.

So that was the weekend for me........how was your weekend?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bonding with a pet and later with friends...that was quite a weekend :D

(drifted from mugen's blog)

September 24, 2008 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger canmaker said...

tagabukid: Oh my God! thanks for dropping by...thanks for reading and thanks for the comment.. you are the first person who made his presence felt on my blog and I am so happy... may nagbabasa din pala ng blog ko....hehehe

seriously, thanks for the comment.... I will be eternally grateful to you...hahahaha

September 30, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home