Saturday, September 13, 2008

as promised...

Yes, as promised, I will try to update my blog. So here I am in front of the computer typing these first few words, still with no idea on what to write about. I might be trying what they call "free writing" without really knowing what it is. Hehehe......

Anyway, I started going to the gym too, after a period of hiatus. Obviously, with me, the only reason I stopped was because I was lazy. But this week, I seem to have gained my momentum back because I've been to the gym last Tuesday and yesterday, already a big accomplishment for me! I tried doing my old routine but I haven't been lifting the heavy weights just yet. But still, the aches and pains hit me once I get home. Added to that, I tend to eat more during dinner just because I exercised. So I really just end up gaining back what I just lost in the gym a few hours ago. It's a cycle! At least I get to enjoy my dinner without feeling really guilty.

The end result......I am still at 185 lbs.....my weight for the last 5 years or so........and nothing has really changed.......

by the way, I am 5'11 so 185 lbs really isn't that bad......you think so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home