Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hooky

I went into an adventure last weekend when I was in Laguna due to work. As I mentioned in my previous blogs, circumstances forced me to report in Laguna in order to do some damage control. So off to Laguna I did..... with my lover. After spending Sunday night together, we left early Monday morning for Laguna. We had a nice breakfast, then I dropped him off in town so I can do what I had to do in the plant. At around 2 pm, I decided to leave the plant and meet up with him. We had a late lunch then proceeded to one of the resorts in Pansol. We went swimming and we had a massage to remove the stress from work. We decided not to go back to Manila and just looked for a hotel where we can stay.

It was nice to spend the weekend with him again although I was not really able to enjoy it totally because of the stress of work I had to face earlier. But he helped a lot in making me forget work and think of it as a vacation. He really takes care of me and I truly love him for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home