Saturday, November 18, 2006

NEW COMPUTER

I have a new computer!!! Yahoo!!! Don't ask me about specifications because I don't know what they are. Just as long as it is working and that's about it. That's the only thing that is important. I immediately logged on and tried to blog because I wanted to check the new keyboards I have. It is pretty much standard except the keys are slightly curved and diagonally shaped, to make it ergonomically correct? Is it working for me? Well, I already made a lot of errors typing this short entry. I even had to edit it after I posted it already. But it's not really that bad. Again, I just have to get used to it.

So after the keyboards, what do I check next? ................. This is going to be a long and busy weekend. But it's going to be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home