Saturday, November 11, 2006

Divisoria

A couple of my friends and I will be going to Divisoria tomorrow. It's a sure sign that Christmas is just around the corner that's why we all have to start shopping. I'm just going to buy some knick knacks for my nephews and nieces....small stuff so I know I'm not really going to spend that much....well hopefully. Divisoria at Christmas time is really a nice place to go to to. The sight, the sound, the mad rush, the smoke, the food stalls, the assorted fruits, the tight alleyways, the cheap stuff...all these contribute to Divisorias charm. I never really end up buying a lot of stuff, but I get to see what's new and what's cheap so I can more or less gauge what other items are worth buying in the malls if I ran out of time shopping for Christmas presents.

I hope lunch will be great....... Hmmmmmm......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home