Monday, November 20, 2006

GROWING OLD

Lately, I've had this intense fear of growing old. I guess this is normal for some people, especially for people who are my age (guess how old?....I would never reveal my true age...hahahaha). It's not really about dying that I am worried about. It's more on what would happen to me when I am too old to work and earn. I know, I know, the only way to get out of this mess is to prepare for my retirement this early! I'm slowly doing that, much too slow for my own good but at least I'm starting somewhere. I've invested some of my savings to several insurance plans. What I need to do next is to start building up on my savings to make me liquid and to have something to fall back on in case of emergencies. That part I still have to work on since it's easier to spend than to save nowadays. Bottomline is, I really have to be concious that I should not spend more than what I earn. That takes a lot of discipline to make it happen........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home