Sunday, November 26, 2006

Just around the Corner

Christmas is just around the corner. So in about 4 days time, we hit the month of december, and the days will pass by in a flash for most of us. Things will be hectic, but hopefully jolly. There will be shopping, gif giving, parties and get-togethers. I have always loved christmas and I am looking forward to another great one this year. It's really just a matter of attitiude on how to deal with the season. Spending it with kids and experiencing their joy vicariusly helps. Through the years, I make it a point to experience christmas through the eyes of my nephews and nieces. I see in their eyes the anticipation of the season and I feel their joy and anxiousness too....and it really feels good.

For two consecutive nights, I brought them shopping in Marikina River Banks and Sta Lucia. Well, not really shopping but we went around and looked for stuff they want so I would know what to buy for them. This year, I have to be practical, so I am buying the kids things they really need like shoes and clothes rather than toys and knick-knacks I give in previous Christmases. It gets really funny how they deal with so many choices....... just like me, given to many options , I paralyze with my decision. The kids really had a hard time deciding what they want! Hahahah.....it's so like their Uncle.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home