Monday, November 20, 2006

FIGHT

My lover and I had a fight. Yes, you read it right...."my lover". I am a gay guy! But this is not the purpose of this blog. More on that in future episodes. Anyway, it wasn't really a major fight....it was not even technically a fight because we just sat in the car not saying anything except oneliners meant to hurt the other. In fairness to him, he was not really saying anything. I was the one rattling out venemous one liners. It was the mean streak in me that came into the picture. Anyway, I feel bad for him because I really ws the one who was selfish. I was thinking only of myself. What ticked me off really was his presumption that I would do things I "usually" do. I felt pissed off because he already assumed it without us talking about it. I guess I was just tired really. Anyway, the weekend ended like that.......Oh well........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home